TJL Copy Products offers a variety of copiers and printers for businesses, individuals, and non-profit organizations. We help our customers with finding the right copier or printer for their needs and budget and offer leasing options that fit your needs. Some advantages of leasing your copier or printer are:
- Easier budgeting – You know how much you will be paying each month
- Tax efficient – If you pay corporation tax, leasing payments may be deducted from taxable profits, which reduces the net cost of leasing the equipment.
- Convenience – Making leasing payments by direct debit helps you avoid unnecessary time organizing payment for equipment rental invoices.
- Conservation of Capital – Your money is not tied up in equipment costs and can be invested in other ways.
- Obsolete Protection – When it’s time for your lease to expire, you may choose to keep your equipment, upgrade to new equipment, or continue to lease at substantial savings.
TJL copy Products specializes in coper, fax, scanner, and printer rentals. We work with Grand Junction and surrounding areas and Eastern Utah. Unsure if we can rent your business or non-profit organization a copper or printer in your area, please call us to see other areas that we can serve. Not ready to lease your copier or printer, renting is another option. Here are 8 reasons why renting might be the best option for you and your specific needs:
- There is no risk.
- All services and parts are included, so we fix any problems.
- All supplies and toner are included.
- We can help you keep up with current technology.
- Save money with flexible rental programs.
- No long term contract or lease to sign.
- Rent the equipment for as long as you need, whether it’s for a short term, long term, and/or special event.
- We can upgrade your copier based on your company’s growth.
Want to learn more about your financing options for your copier, fax machine, scanner, or printer please call us today and speak with a consultant today. 970-243-227.