TJL Copy Products offers maintenance contracts for most models of digital color copiers, faxes, shredders, and printers. What does a maintenance contract mean?
- It means that we always support our customers with affordable prices on supplies, parts, and repairs.
- It means that if you should need service, all of our technicians have more than 10 years of experience.
- Service times that are second to none.
TJL Copy Products maintenance contracts include:
- Replace parts and supplies which have been broken through normal use and are necessary for machine servicing and maintenance adjustments
- All supply items to include toner, developer, drums/imaging units, heater, fuser, web, rollers, and maintenance kits.
- Performing the routine maintenance replacement of the above supplies.
*Maintenance Contracts do not cover: paper, equipment moves, or staples.
Copier & Printer Repair
It is inevitable in business that systems go down. Sometimes it’s email or system applications, and other times it’s copiers and printers. Either way, it drastically impacts your business. TJL Copy Products provide hourly-based services and a variety of maintenance contracts to fit your company’s needs. We have been repairing copiers, printers, and fax machines for many years. We are experts in copier repairs and all major brands of imaging equipment. We can also provide a rental if needed. Our goal is to get you the best prices on copier repairs and supplies.
Warranties – We guarantee all parts and supplies installed by us against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 30 days. Original service problems, recurring within 30 days, will be covered under this guarantee.
Cost Effective – From time to time we encounter machines that have suffered extensive damage as the result of misuse, power surges, or lightning strikes, or they may simply be worn out beyond repair. Situations occasionally arise where replacement of the machine is more practical than repair. TJL Copy Products always provides an honest opinion as to whether or not the repair of your machine is a cost effective investment. In the unlikely event that your machine is found to be not worth fixing, we will only charge you for the initial service call and evaluation of the equipment. We will be happy to point you in the right direction for a replacement unit.
Getting you up and running is our number #1 priority! Call TJL Copy Products to help you with your digital color copiers, faxes, shredders, and printers repairs maintenance today!